Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My goal is....

I have always wanted to stitch EVERY Lizzie Kate and Prairie Schooler pattern made. Well, this blog is my record of finished cross stitch. I will try to add one every day, but we all know how life throws us twists and turns.

All finished cross stitch will be available for sale. I may have to restitch it, but that is why I am here. I sell my work on Ebay and occasionally on Artfire -- both IDs are campbellcreations8. You can also save me some fees and buy right from here!!

Here is my first one:




This is from F87 Ghost / Halloween Boo Club

Finished design is 2.75 inches by 5.5 inches

Stitched on 14 count beige aida cloth.


I have made this into a wall hanging. I used matching orange marble fabric.

Finished design size is 8 inches wide and 7 inches tall when hung.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment